Tips and Tricks
- The best trailers are Gary Yamamoto or Action Plastics 5" grubs.
- Junebug, pumpkins and electric blue on darker colors match up well. Pearls, whites, smokes and chartreuses on lighter color baits.
- Swim Lethal Weapon II jigs in and around grass and other vegetation.
- Glue your tails on your swimming jigs and every jig for better results.
- Use scents when getting short hits on your jigs.
- Cut the skirt to just below your hook when getting short hits.
- Don't set the hook like a maniac, just twist your hips when you feel a bite on a swimming jig like you would with a spinner bait.
- Use your swimming jig as a search bait.
- Use Lethal Weapon I on rocks or anywhere crawfish are present.
- Use double tails on your Lethal Weapon I jigs.